Sep 29, 2013

My Beauty Wishlist

Wake Up! Wake Up! September has come to an end!

In this post, I'm gonna show you my skincare and makeup wishlist. Yes, I love makeup but I don't wear it too much (well, just colored lip balm for my pale lips, sunscreen and powder) since I am at engineering school and there are a lot of guys here who will notice if you have a makeup on. Even if you just wear lip balm or powder -____- and they will ask you "Do you use powder?" "YESSS!!". Other reasons why I don't wear makeup is I'm not that good at it and my skin is sensitive so I'm really concerned about my skincare.

So here is my beauty wishlist:


1. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream
Yeah I know it's so last year. I love matte lips, I think they will look so pretty on lips and I don't like wearing lipstick. Why don't give it a try, they are cheap! I wish I could have them all but I'm interested to Stockholm, San Paulo and Milan the most.

2. Tony Moly Pure Aura Luminous CC Cream
I haven't tried any CC Cream yet. Poor me. It costs around $20 online hiks a bit pricey but I just bought a new bb cream with lower price :( Since I'm bored with Etude House product (btw I read that its cc cream is not good enough for oil control) so I'd like to try other brands such as Holika-Holika and Tony Moly, also they have cute packaging. This one really attracts me and one more thing, it will gives you a glowy finish!

3. Etude House Drawing Eyebrow
My eyebrows are not thick and they don't have too much little hair. It's not like other eyebrow pencils, with this no need to sharpen and we can also buy refills when the pencil runs out. And it is the cheapest among the list, comes in under $5!! I should buy this first hehehe.


4. LA Girl Pro Conceal
I have extreeeeeeeeemely dark circles  and so many acne scars, blemishes, redness and I just can't get rid of them. I do need a concealer to cover them up, but I've just bought Etude House Surprise Stick Concealer and it doesn't work -_- Even LA Girl's is 2x much cheaper than Etude House's. So next time maybe.

5. Beauty Blender 
A makeup sponge which designed to create absolute complexion perfection and get your natural finish. WOW. Cuuuty egg but it is so pricey for that little babies, costs about $37 preorder for double sponges. It is rated 4.4 out of 5 at makeupalley.com and people there said that it really works and worth to buy.

6. Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
The most expensive thing on the list. Who doesn't know this baked powder?! Everybody lovessssss it, raving about it and became their holy grail powder as well. Everyone who read this, buy me one please. Only $40 but completely worth every penny. How much I'll have to save per month to get this? OMG I really want it T_____T


7. The Body Shop Strawberry Body Mist and Lotion
I love strawberry! I drink its juice almost everyday. And I do love The Body Shop both body mist and lotion. Since it's summer all year around here in Indonesia, this scent will be perfect for everyday.

8. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush
Mousse blush, not powder nor cream blush. Looks exciting, but I don't know exactly the price because I haven't seen it yet in market.

9. Etude House Ice Cream Nails
The packaging is suppa cute with that cone! Look like real ice cream! The colors are so pretty and softttt, but pricey for me, around $3 per bottle. Love love love!

10. Etude House Skin Mal:gem

Shineeeeee! *Fangirling* Because my Etude Wonder Pore Freshner will run out soon, I need a new toner and my heart fall into this. It comes in 250 ml, I just can't decide which one I will choose and suits for my skin.

Bonus:
11. Etude House Minime ShiNee Perfume Mist
ANOTHER SHINEE THINGY. Why Etude, why? If I could just buy them all............  they are too cute  T____T  I think I'll pick Taemin and Onew's scent which suit me the best. You'll also get their signatures on it, anyway.

Another reason why I love Etude House.........
Okay stop, that's enough! They will quickly run out my moneybox. Lets start saving now. So, what's on your beauty wishlist?
Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm more than pleased to read a comment from you. Feel free to comment! :)

Total Pageviews