Apr 10, 2014

Beauty Thursday: Etude House Every Month Cleansing Foam #5 Fresh & Clean Green Tea

Etude House has released their newest Every Month Cleansing Foam that comes in all different formulas for all different skin types. Ranging from avocado to red wine, it is available in 12 variants with different textures that best suits your skin type. I chose #5 Fresh & Clean Green Tea variant for uneven, troubled skin. I was super excited to try this since I've been seeing green tea in so many different products and reading about all of its benefits.


Every Month Cleansing Foam comes in a 100 ml plastic tube with flip top cap that makes it mess-free and easy to travel with. #5 Fresh & Clean Green Tea is a white cream that foams up nicely with only a small amount used. It has a pretty strong citrusy green tea scent that can be a little bit overpowering and is hard to ignore. This cleanser lives up to its name, my skin feels super refreshed and clean every time after using it. It completely strips the oil off my face, but it does make it feel tight and a little dry, so I have to follow up with a light moisturizer. I've been using it  for over a month now and I notice that it clears up my acne right away. I find it really helps dry up pimples and reduce blackheads and whiteheads.


I love this cleanser. But the more I use it, the less I like it. As a daily cleanser, I think it dries out my skin a little bit too much and leaves it flaky. I also personally feel that it makes my face oilier faster than normal. It doesn't remove makeup all that well, so you may need a makeup remover if you use waterproof makeup. I always do double cleansing everyday, so it is not that big deal.

If you have normal to dry skin, this might not be the cleanser for you. I recommend this for people with acne-prone and oily skin. You may feel a bit tight, but if you use a good moisturizer afterwards you should be fine. It is worth to try since the price is extremely cheap for Korean beauty product. I  bought it from testerkorea.com  for only 3500 Won (37.000 rupiah). Good value for money. Currently, I'm eyeing on #6 Trouble Care Tea Tree, so I will not repurchase it once this one is done.

Notes: Make sure that you are purchasing authentic Korean beauty products from official stores or authorized distributors. Please be aware that buying beauty products online from unauthorized sellers should be done with caution. If it is extremely cheap (and not on sale), this could be a sign that the product is fake.

Share:

1 comment:

  1. Halo sist setelah baca review kamu. Kita punya tipe wajah sama berminyak + kalau jerawat lagi nakall tba" sja nongol T.T
    Jadi ini ccok jga utk wjah ku jka aku pkai ya sist?
    Aku tunggu loh review Tea tree nya :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I'm more than pleased to read a comment from you. Feel free to comment! :)

Total Pageviews