Sep 25, 2015

Fangirl Friday: Sato Takeru

Known for: Bloody Monday, Kamen Rider Den-O, Beck, Rurouni Kenshin.

As a kid, I grew up watching Japanese live-action superhero series (Tokusatsu) every Sunday morning. One of my favorite Tokusatsu series is Kamen Rider. So I knew this guy for the first time from Kamen Rider Den-O. Yup, he is no other than Sato Takeru who played as Nogami Ryotaro (the main character), a kind of weak kid with a lot of bad luck. I love how he says 'Henshin!' and I admire him for being able to portray a character with different behaviors of the Imagin. Unlike other Kamen Rider series, Den-O is full of hilarious moments. After watching this, he became, and is still to this day, my favorite Japanese actor. I’m actually not into J-actors, but this guy is an exception and I've been crushing on him for quite a while now. 

See? He played about 6-7 different personalities in one character and he could pull it off so well.

When it was announced that he will play Himura Kenshin in Rurouni Kenshin Live Action and its sequels, I was so excited to see it on screen. God, Kenshin (Samurai X) is only like my favorite manga of all time! Undoubtedly, Take-kun did a magnificent job portraying Kenshin and took his stunts himself (without help of wires or stunt doubles). About the awesome fighting scenes, pure epicness! He said he went to practice and training quite a lot for this movie. His acting is amazing and he fits each role he given perfectly. I'm definitely a fan.

Have I told you that he is cute and... beautiful?
But manly Takeru looking so cool and mysterious *sobs*
The X-scared samurai, Take-kun successfully brings Kenshin come to life.
No one I think could have portrayed Kenshin better than him.

And you have to see this, he didn't use any stunt doubles and walking on the wall without wires! He is... Extraordinary ❀(*´◡`*)❀


Did I forget to mention that he also loves cats? His upcoming movie If a Cat Dissapears from the World will be released in 2016

Omg I just can't get enough of him, like.... CAN WE HAVE A BIGGER PICTURE OF HIM PLEASE

。:゜(;´∩`;)゜:。

More Info:
- Takeru Satoh Profile (AsianWiki)
- Official Website
Official Profile Site

Aaah Sato Takeru completely stole my heart away~ (ु*´З`)ू❣

Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm more than pleased to read a comment from you. Feel free to comment! :)

Total Pageviews