Mar 16, 2014

K-pop Corner: B.A.P - Warrior

B.A.P. stands for Best Absolute Perfect, this group debuted on January 2012 with "Warrior" as lead single. With the 'alien' concept, they are six boys from the faraway Planet B124P224 aka Mato who come to Earth to save their dying planet. They have their own mascot called matoki, an alien rabbit and each of the members has a matoki rabbit with its different colors. Please google it if you want to know more about B.A.P, you'll get lots of information about them there.

From left to right: Daehyun - Jongup - Himchan - Yongguk - Youngjae - Zelo

Let's take a look to the music video, play it!


At first, I was so hard to recognize because all of them were blonde and had the same clothes haha. It took me 3 days, only to make sure who is who. Back to 2012, I remember when I first saw this mv I was like meh..... I didn't like it because they kinda scared me, but now I love them so much lol *fangirling* I couldn't believe that they were a rookie group that time because their performance was really amazing. I felt like they were around for years. Now I realize.. holy crap, is this a debut? The guys are so cool, manly and fierce! Where in the world am I? 2 whole years wasted not loving B.A.P, hiks. You also should check out their other great songs.

For the song itself, I think this is the most powerful debut song ever. The song is definitely gorgeous, you'll want to listen it again and again. Yongguk's deep voice, seriously Warrior would be nothing without him especially the 'WAAARRRIIOOR, HUH!' part. I'm so much in love with Zelo's unmercifully fast rap (they called it LTE rap) because this cute-guy-with-super-curly-hair's rap really killed me. I mean how come he delivered his lines without getting out of breath? 16 syllables in 1 second, guys. His rap skills are impressed for a 15 years old. Oh Daehyun, he hits the suuuuper long and high note flawlessly! His voice is too good, beautiful and full of emotion. His 'mogeul joyoganda' part at the end of chorus, doesn't it sound so sexy? Himchan's low voice and his handsome face, who doesn't fall for him? haha. Jongup, although he is the main dancer but he has good voice too. Youngjae's sweet charming voice matches perfectly with Daehyun's and make a good collaboration. I also get addicted with "digi-digidom digi-digidom" part, I like the way they say it. The dance is cool especially the zombie puppet choreography which Zelo as the puppet master and controlling the puppets. The stomping part at the middle is so epic and the fingers guns shooting as well. I just can't understand the storyline and the meaning behind it, but overall it's awesome. However, DJ with a giant bunny head kinda freaks me out sometimes.. lol it's still cute tho.

Best Absolute Perfect, they said.
I know right.. they are hella hot
The giant bunny head
And it's DJ-ing, guys lol
Yongguk, the leader
Himchan
Daehyun 
Youngjae
Jongup
Zelo.  Isn't he so cute like a baby with that ramen hair?
However he's the youngest but the tallest in B.A.P and still growing
Zombie puppet choreography
Zelo gets shot with fingers guns....
....then fall on the floor. Poor maknae.
Anyway, I found this! Hahahahaha.


So, who's my bias in B.A.P? The blonde one. Hahahah kidding, but seriously it's hard to pick a bias in this group. Well, I really admire Bang Yongguk. He is a talented leader who participated in writing all the songs from B.A.P's albums. His deep, rough and husky rapping voice, he has his own style unlike many other rappers. He has such great personality and he also cares about social issues, isn't he lovable? (。≖ˇ∀ˇ≖。)
Share:

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Hi, I'm more than pleased to read a comment from you. Feel free to comment! :)

Total Pageviews